– SOLD OUT –
A Day Retreat on Fish River
Join us on the banks of Fish River to relax, rest, and reset the mind, body, and spirit on Saturday, November 11, 2023 from 9 am – 4 pm for a day retreat.
Restore. Relax. Rest.
An opportunity to reset and relax before the busy holiday season, while you rest and restore the mind, body, and soul.
TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF,
YOU DESERVE TO REST.
What makes this retreat so special?
- Enjoy a beautiful fall day on Fish River for peace, rest, and connection
- Fully immerse in nature as you relax in a peaceful, inviting atmosphere and restore your mind, body, and spirit
- Yoga, meditation, and breathwork overlooking the river
- Local, cold-pressed juice with Fairhope Juice Co.
- Holistic health, nutrition, and self care tips for the fall and winter
- Time to spend canoeing, reading, relaxing, playing, and just simply being
- Arts and Crafts Available: painting, beeswax candle making, sage bundling
- Yin + Restorative Yoga with Crystal Singing Bowls
- Finish our time together curled up by a roaring fire, with a cup of warm Golden Milk from Fairhope Juice Co. and the sounds of nature mixed with music
- A light breakfast with coffee and tea upon arrival
- Delicious, plant-based lunch (dietary needs accommodated)
- Canvas Tote Bag and Welcome Kit included with Plant Therapy essential oil, Sakara snacks, Journal & pen
Schedule of the Day:
8:30 am – Check-In Begins; Breakfast Muffins, Coffee, & Tea Available
9:15 am – Opening & Welcome
9:30 am – Yoga: Mindful Movement, Breath Work, Meditation
11:00 am – Enjoy a fresh-pressed local juice with Lorie Ward of Fairhope Juice Co. and talk holistic health and nutrition tips for fall
11:30 am – FREE TIME: time to spend canoeing, painting, crafting, reading, lounging, relaxing, playing badminton or volleyball, connecting with other like-minded people, and just simply being
1:00 pm – Plant-Based Lunch: Delicious Vegetarian Chili with Olive Oil Cornbread
3:00 pm – Yin + Restorative Yoga with Crystal Singing Bowls
4:00 pm – Closing
*you are invited to stay around after our closing to cozy up by the fire with warm Golden Milk from Fairhope Juice Co. for an evening Kirtan (music and song circle), from 4:30 -5:30 pm
MEET YOUR RETREAT HOSTS:
Reserve Your Spot
Any questions? We are happy to help. Please send any questions or inquiries to Tate via email, [email protected].