Create the Life of Your Dreams
Join us in the sacred land of the Mayans on the shores of Lake Atitlán, from January 13 – 19, 2024, to plant the seed of intention for the new year to live the life you have always dreamed of living.
Plant the seed.
An opportunity to refresh for the new year, while you plant the seed of creating and living the life of your dreams.
Leave all the planning to us as we curate intentional, transformative experiences just for you.
Are you ready to manifest the life of your dreams?
It all starts with planting the seed of your intention.
What makes this retreat so special?
- Gather, practice, learn, and experience the magic of Lake Atitlán, the Land of Eternal Spring, in an intimate setting
- Experience a feeling of coziness and comfort, as we create the perfect space for you to feel taken care of and nurtured
- Reconnect with your inner self through holistic living so you can thrive
- Together, we will plant new seeds of intention and start living our best lives
All you have to do is pack your bags and book your flights.
It’s time to prioritize you.
Week at a Glance:
- 6 nights of luxurious ecological accommodations with breathtaking views of Lake Atitlán in the quaint Mayan village Tzununa
- Morning Movement, Breath Work, and Meditation practiced daily in the inspiring rooftop yoga shala overlooking the lake
- Evening Yoga Offerings Daily (Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Kundalini, and more)
- 3 organic, nourishing farm-to-table meals a day, focused on a plant-based diet; coffee and tea, snacks (dietary needs accommodated)
- Cacao Ceremony, Mayan Fire Ceremony, and Traditional Mayan Temazcal on site
- Natural Spring Plunge Pool on site, great for cold plunge
- Sound Healing and Meditation in the Sound Dome
- Hike to local waterfall and The Yoga Forest or The Eagle’s Nest
- Walk or Tuk-Tuk into nearby village San Marcos La Laguna – food, shopping, culture, yoga and more
- Day trip by boat to San Juan and/or San Pedro (cultural experience – textile weaving, cacao / coffee farms)
- Plenty of free time to relax, explore the lake, enjoy the natural spring plunge pool, walk the gardens, connect with yourself and the group, and schedule a personalized one-on-one session
- Round-trip transportation to and from La Aurora Airport (Guatemala City) to Lake Atitlán (note: it is a lovely 3 hour private shuttle ride from the airport to Panajachel, then a 30 minute private boat ride across the lake to our lakeside village of Tzununa; Airport pick up will be at 2:00 pm, Airport drop off will be 12:00 pm)
If not now, when?
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare (*we recommend booking this ASAP, and happy to help with booking)
- Travel or Trip Insurance
- Private Sessions and Additional Services: Life and/or Health Coaching, Ayurveda Consultations, Sound Healing, Chakra Alignment, Yoga, Massage
MEET YOUR HOST:
Room rates starting at $1750.
We have 6 rooms available in two spaces that can hold up to 13 people.
The seed villa
The Seed Villa is a luxury eco-villa and the stunning grand centerpiece of our property. It features 4 rooms and holds 9 people: master suite, queen and twin, triple twin, and double twin, all with breathtaking views. The Villa includes 3 bathrooms, all with hot showers. There is an open-space kitchen, living room, and dining area which opens onto a spacious veranda.
Rooms in The Seed Villa are available below, pricing options starting at $1750.
THE VIOLETA COTTAGE
The Violeta Cottage is located hillside and surrounded by lush flora. The bamboo home features 2 bedrooms, both bedrooms have the option for 2 twin beds or 1 king bed for double or single occupancy. This space includes a kitchen, living room, and fireplace. The private outdoor space includes an attached bathroom (shared between both rooms) with awesome bamboo shower, a stunning outdoor antique bathtub, a lounging veranda, and inspiring garden space.
Pricing starts at $1800. Payment plans available.
Interested, but still not sure if it’s for you?
Contact us via email [email protected] and we will happily help you with answering any questions or concerns, putting your mind at ease, and guiding you in the path that is best for you. Or book a private session.