Mindfulness in Maine
A Wellness Retreat
You’re invited to a Mindful Wellness Retreat in Coastal Maine on July 27 – 31, 2023 to join Tate Sutton and Emily Sommerville for an epic weekend to become fully present.
Embrace the Moment.
5 Days and 4 Nights to live fully in the present moment, accept yourself exactly as you are, and slow down to enjoy all of the mindfulness experiences curated intentionally just for you.
“Mindfulness is the practice of purposely bringing one’s attention to the present-moment experience without judgment.”
What makes this retreat so special?
- Experience an untouched part of the Maine Coast in the most northeastern part of the U.S., on the 45th Parallel – halfway between the Equator and the North Pole.
- Enjoy unbeatable views, time and space to prioritize peace, and a once-in-a lifetime adventure with 60 acres on the coast of Perry, Maine.
- Practice the 7 Principles of Mindfulness: non-judging, patience, beginner’s mind, trust, non-striving, acceptance, letting go.
- We prioritize paying attention, living in the moment, accepting the self, and focusing on the breath.
- We provide many opportunities to learn more about mindfulness and how to incorporate it into every day life, while also having free time to explore all the property has to offer.
- Daily Mindfulness practices include different types of meditations and breath work used to gain more active listening, kind intentions, focused attention, and open awareness.
“Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens.”
Weekend at a Glance:
- 4 nights, 5 days of deluxe accommodations with views of Maine’s coast
- Morning Meditation with Vinyasa Yoga and Evening Yin Yoga with Yoga Nidra Offerings daily
- Round-trip transportation to and from the Bangor Airport
- 3 coastal inspired meals a day, coffee and tea, snacks (dietary needs accommodated)
- Yoga mats, props, and accessories provided
- New Moon Ceremony with Beach Bonfire
- Beachfront Restorative Yoga with Sound Healing and Reiki
- Traditional Native American Sweetgrass Basket Weaving
- Bikes, kayaks, and snorkels available on site
- Blueberry Picking, Apple Orchard, Walking / Running Trails, Swimming Pond
- Plenty of free time to relax, explore the 60 acre property, enjoy the private beachfront, connect with the group, and schedule a personalized one-on-one session
- Intentional experiences, once in a lifetime connections, and lifelong mindfulness
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare (*we recommend booking this ASAP, and happy to help with booking)
- Travel or Trip Insurance
- Private Sessions and Additional Services: Life and/or Health Coaching, Reiki, Ayurveda Consultations, Numerology Readings, Sound Healing, Chakra Alignment
MEET YOUR RETREAT HOSTS:
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us
Room rates starting at $900
*A portion of the profits will go directly to the PASSAMAQUODDY SOVEREIGN TRIBE, AT PLEASANT POINT RESERVATION, THE local indigenous people AND KEEPERS of this sacred land*
for 1-2 People
with Private Bathroom
for 2 People
with Shared Bathroom
A non-refundable $500 deposit will secure your space in Maine, with the remaining balance due June 5, 2023.
Interested, but still not sure if it’s for you?
Contact us and we will happily help you with answering any questions or concerns, putting your mind at ease, and guiding you in the path that is best for you.