Mindfulness in Maine July 2024
You’re invited to a Mindful Wellness Retreat in Coastal Maine on July 25 – 29, 2024 for an unforgettable weekend to become fully present.
Embrace the Moment.
5 Days and 4 Nights to live fully in the present moment, accept yourself exactly as you are, and slow down to enjoy all of the mindfulness experiences curated intentionally just for you.
“Mindfulness is the practice of purposely bringing one’s attention to the present-moment experience without judgment.”
What makes this retreat so special?
- Experience an untouched part of the Maine Coast in the most northeastern part of the U.S., on the 45th Parallel – halfway between the Equator and the North Pole.
- Enjoy unbeatable views, time and space to prioritize peace, and a once-in-a lifetime adventure with 60 acres on the coast of Perry, Maine.
- Practice the 7 Principles of Mindfulness: non-judging, patience, beginner’s mind, trust, non-striving, acceptance, letting go.
“Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens.”
Weekend at a Glance:
- 4 nights, 5 days of coastal accommodations with views of Canada
- Mindful movement every morning, optional Yoga Nidra every night
- Afternoon activities with Yin, Restorative, Kundalini, and more
- Round-trip transportation to and from Bangor Airport via private group shuttle [note: Airport pickup is July 25 at 1:45 pm. Airport drop-off is July 29 at 1 pm. It is a 2 hour drive from the airport to our retreat in Perry on long and winding roads, please prepare accordingly. You can also rent a car and meet us there if you would like to do any additional travel on your own.]
- 3 plant-based meals a day, with the addition of lobster boil (dietary needs accommodated)
- Coffee, tea, snacks
- Lobster Dinner at home
- Whale Watching*
- Explore nearby t0wn of Lubec and enjoy lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Yoga mats, props, and accessories provided
- Fires at sunset with lightening bugs in the field
- Sound Healing
- Traditional Native American Sweetgrass Basket Weaving*
- Arts and Crafts
- Kayaks available on site
- Blueberry Picking, Apple Trees, Walking / Running Trails, Swimming Pond
- Plenty of free time to relax, explore the 60 acre property, enjoy the private beachfront, connect with the group, and schedule a personalized one-on-one session
- Intentional experiences, once in a lifetime connections, and lifelong mindfulness
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare (*happy to help with booking)
- Travel or Trip Insurance
- Private Sessions and Additional Services
- Lunch during airport transfer
MEET YOUR HOST:
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us.
Room rates starting at $1400.
We have 8 spaces available.
The Palace: 3 Beds Available – 2 Twins & 1 Double
An open floor plan with a shared bathroom and entrance downstairs, and shared kitchen and balcony upstairs. The Double Bed is located downstairs. The 2 Twin Beds are located upstairs.
The Main House: 5 beds available – 4 twins & 1 queen
2 twin bedrooms upstairs with 1 shared jack-and-jill bathroom.
1 queen bedroom downstairs with ensuite bathroom and a door to the porch.
A non-refundable $500 deposit will secure your space in Maine, with the remaining balance due May 25, 2024.
Payment Plans available, email for more information [email protected]
Interested, but still not sure if it’s for you?
Contact us and we will happily help you with answering any questions or concerns, putting your mind at ease, and guiding you in the path that is best for you.