Reach New Heights in the Rockies
A Couples’ Retreat
You’re invited to a couples retreat on October 17 – 21, 2024 in the Canadian Rocky Mountains of Fernie, British Columbia to reconnect with yourself and your relationship.
Recharge. Rejuvenate. Reconnect.
5 Days and 4 Nights of relaxation, radiance, and nourishment, complete with bespoke mountain experiences intentionally curated just for you.
It’s time to expand your horizons
and grow deeper in your connection, together.
What makes this retreat so special?
- Our deluxe home is designed for tranquility and is a great balance of privacy and intimacy for couples, while also giving space for the group to connect
- Experience the refreshing Rocky Mountains in the Fall, a time like no other
- A chance to reconnect with yourself and your partner before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season
- Thoughtfully curated and intention put into every little detail
- An itinerary without compromise: designed to inspire your connection and energize your relationship, while allowing you to relax and flow through our shared experiences as you create your own journey with your partner.
- Our aim is to help you grow deeper in your connection with yourself and as a couple, learn and grow together in new ways to reach new heights, and return to the pure essence of love.
Weekend at a Glance:
- 4 nights of deluxe accommodations in Fernie, British Columbia, in the Elk Valley of the Rocky Mountains
- Yoga, Meditation, Breath Work, Mindful Movement
- Yoga mats, props, and accessories provided
- Stunning sunrises and sunsets with snow-capped mountain vistas
- 3 delicious, locally-sourced meals a day, plus coffee, tea, snacks (meat is included, and dietary needs accommodated)
- Sound Healing and Meditation
- Curling Lessons at local Ice Rink
- Plenty of free time to relax, soak in the hot tub, enjoy the outdoor fire pit, hike, journal or read, and enjoy the mountain views from almost every window
- Hiking in Mount Fernie Park
- Intentional conversations, once in a lifetime experiences, and strengthened connections
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare (we are happy to help with booking)
- Transportation to / from retreat (car rentals are fully equipped; we would be happy to arrange for couples to carpool)
- Travel or Trip Insurance
MEET YOUR HOST:
Rates are priced per couple and start at $3000, 5 Rooms Available
*A portion of the profits will go directly to the ?AQ-AM community, of the ktunaxa nation, THE first nations people AND KEEPERS of this sacred land*
A non-refundable $1000 deposit per couple will secure your space in Fernie, with the remaining balance due September 1, 2024.
Interested, but still not sure if it’s for you?
Contact us and we will happily help you with answering any questions or concerns, putting your mind at ease, and guiding you in the path that is best for you.