Salutations to the Sun
The Benefits of Surya Namaskara:
- a dynamic group of asanas (poses) practiced as a way of loosening up, stretching, massaging, and toning all the joints, muscles, and internal organs of the body
- warms up the body and provides direct vitalizing effect on the solar energy of the body
- a complete spiritual practice with pranayam, meditation, asana, and mantra
- performed in a steady, rhythmic sequence to produce a fuller and more dynamic life
- one of the most useful methods of inducing a healthy, vigorous, and active life, while preparing for spiritual awakening and expansion of awareness
Find peace in the present.